- Accra Ghana; Hanoi, VN; 2006
- San Juan Costa Rica; Ho Chi Minh City, VN; 2007
- Alexandria, Egypt; 2008
- Mexico City Mexico; 2010
- Tunis Tunisia (scheduled but cancelled due to Arab Spring) 2011
Example: Hanoi Vietnam. Fall 2006. Science, Technology Licensing 4 day Workshop (WIPO and National IP Office host). Various topics: Basic Licensing Terms; Advanced Licensing Negotiations, Role Playing activity.
Engagements on behalf of AUTM (Partial List)
- Melbourne, Australia; Taipei, Taiwan; Singapore, Singapore. Topic. Examples of the economic impact of life science research licensing;
- Tokyo, Japan; Goa, India; Edinburgh, Scotland; 2007
- Alexandria, Egypt; Ooty, India. Topic. Steps in modern drug development and how university research can impact each step; 2008
- Campinas, Brazil; Gotenborg, Sweden; 2009
- New Delhi, India. Topic. Lessons from the US Bayh-Dole Act which can be used to grow the biotechnology industry in India
- AUTM Expert for Government of Chile/AUTM contract to assist 15 universities accelerate technology licensing. Created 3 Strategic and Operating Plans and Benchmarking Reports. 2012-2013.
- Accelerating TTO Deal Making. May 20, 21, 2015. Cali Columbia
Engaged as an academic technology transfer Expert (Partial List)
- John’s Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory; UNESCO Puerto Rico 2006.
- Arab Science and Technology Foundation. Amman Jordan, Casablanca, Morocco, Dubai, UAE; 2007.
- Expert Witness in Legal Suit – MIT vs. Max Planck; 2010
- Expert Witness in Legal Suit – U Utah vs. Max Planck; 2015.